Saturday, May 26, 2012

Chill Out Saturday

I have been on the go for the last few weeks that I have not written a post in a while and I truly apologize. It's my first weekend to chill out and I wanted to send you guys a quick hello and an update on what's going on with me. I have an announcement but I will have to keep it a secret for a little while, as soon as I can I will be letting everyone know :).

Right now the weather has been beautiful here in Ontario so I have been in the backyard everyday since our last long weekend. Our little one hates coming in so even dinner has been outside in our backyard.

How is the weather where you are? Hope it's sunny and warm like it is here and I hope you are enjoying every minute of it.

Stay Healthy;

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. New Follower! Looking forward to reading more.
    Hope you will follow back!
    Daisy @ http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete