Sunday, May 6, 2012

Not Feeling So Hot

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been back at the gym and eating well but I can't seem to get this bloat out of here. I thought originally the bloat was from the miscarriage just going through the motions, but alas the bloat is still here. I have tried everything, so I think I'm going to make an appointment with my naturopathic doctor to see if I have any food sensitivities or anything that can be causing this damn bloat. 

I have never had food sensitivities, well not that I know of and I think getting an answer will make sense to all my bloating and tummy problems. 

Do you have bloat? If you do what have you done to get rid of it? Would love to read your answers.

Stay Healthy;


Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I've always had "the bloat". Even pre-children. I'm guessing that it comes from my love of salty chips. Post kids, I still have it in spades and working out hasn't changed it. Good luck and hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to meet you Jenn. so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I have been there and it is not easy. Hugs and prayers for you today- and mother to mother--- be kind to your body, ok? even if it was early in the pregnancy... you are still postpartum. so be kind to yourself as you heal.

    I bloat like crazy on and off myself, I think do to my hormone problems (PCOS)... but let me know if you get any answers!

    emily (from bloggymoms)
    http://www.weakandloved.com/

    ReplyDelete