Thursday, October 11, 2012

25 Weeks

I can't believe it has been 25 weeks since this pregnancy has started. Time is flying by so quickly which I love and terrified about. Although this is my second pregnancy (I already have a crazy little 3yo princess), actually third pregnancy, had the miscarriage back in March, this one is just one of a kind. 

I can't wait to meet this little man in January. I had my little girl at 35 weeks and she had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks to get strong enough to come home. I pray and I hope everyday that I get to at least 37 weeks. That's only 12 weeks to go. OMG!!!! To say the least I have not done really anything to get ready for the room. Luckily my 3yo is in a regular bed which gives a crib, but I have not thought about painting the room, or getting things organized like cleaning out the room (all of our storage is still in there).

I'm hoping after our 3D ultrasound on Saturday I will have the will power to get at least paint colours for the room. 

Any advice from anyone would be great to figure out how to get prepared. For some reason I feel so lost in what to do. 

On how I'm feeling right now? I'm finally not sick and not nauseous. I have no energy though. This pregnancy has sucked every inch of energy out of me, I'm thinking this is a sign of what my days and nights are going to be when he arrives LOL. This is such an exciting and tiring time all at the same time. Again any advice from you ladies would be awesome, or any dads out there would love some advice.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I have ventured over from the Bloggy Moms hop. I'm enjoying this little peak into your world! Just lovely! XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete